Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quick Tip #1

Tired of your concealer creasing on you throughout the day?

Never fear! There's a trick! Follow these simple steps and you'll bet set (no pun intended...)


  1. Put a little bit of eyelid primer under your eyes. 
  2. Tap it in with your ring finger like you would normally with your concealer. 
  3. Let it dry. 
  4. Apply concealer until things are the way you like them. 
  5. Add a setting powder. 
And that's it! The trick is an eyelid primer! I have tried this out several times since getting my Benefit Erase Paste (that sucker creases like CRAZY), and this has fixed the problem! Try it out, and let me know your results. :)

Primers I recommend:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments respectful! I read each and every one, and I will respond as much as I can!