Monday, November 12, 2012

Review: Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in "129 tiki"

I have been extremely impressed with Hard Candy's baked products. I have not dabbled much into their other products, but from just using their baked products, I would more than willing to.

And of course, this beautiful bronzer/face highlight was no exception. This is one of the most beautiful products I have ever put on my face. It is in the Baked Bronzer line, but it is definitely more of a highlight, although if you wanted to use it as a bronzer, uh, go for it.











This highlight is the perfect shade of glowing gold that will liven up any part of your face that you think needs a pick-me-up. I usually use it as a general highlight along my cheek bones, nose, cupid's bow, & forehead; however, I have used it many times as an inner corner highlight on my eyes. Applied dry, this product is a subtle way to make your face glow. Applied wet, there is a little bit more intensity, though not a dramatic difference in my opinion.





It's the PERFECT shade for summer since it really gives you a kind of sun-kissed glow, though I wouldn't judge if you wore it year round! I sure do! I have heard this product compared to MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle, though I have not tried that MAC product myself.

This product is 0.44oz/12.5g. It's a little bit more than your averaged pressed powder, but not by much. However, it will last you quite some time! Since it has that signature dome shape that baked products have, I definitely think it allows this product to last a little bit longer. Plus, your brush will pick this product up with no problem, and a little bit goes a long way for this product! If you apply it wet more often than dry, it may use up faster, but it's not a big deal in my opinion because it will still last you a while, especially if you use different things for this type of thing from day to day. And if it is a dupe for MAC's Soft & Gentle, then it's a little over 50% cheaper! That being said, Hard Candy products tend to be a little more on the pricey side, but it's not TOO bad. There are cheaper products out there such as ELF products, but for the product, I would say it's worth the extra couple of bucks. There's just nothing else out there like this in the drugstore!

Price: $9.00 (US)
Where you can buy this: It's exclusive to Walmart stores only.
Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments respectful! I read each and every one, and I will respond as much as I can!